Marjarasana is one of the important asanas. Marjarasana itself is known as a cat pose in English. As there is no age limit for doing marjarasana, people of any age can do this asana very easily. Although this seat is easy to do, it has many advantages.
The person in the marsupial has to move like a cat. The concept of a catwalk (catwalk) was very popular and we will look at the information about Marjarasana, one of the cat-related yoga poses. Let’s learn marjariasana in Marathi (marjarasana) in Marathi as follows
What is Marjarasan?
The animal that will be kept in your house is the cat. If you observe the cat’s subtle movements, you will notice that the cat stretches its body, hence the name margarine.
Marjariasana is a Sanskrit word. Marjariasana is divided into two parts, “Marjara” and “Asana”. Marjara means body tension like a cat and asana means position so it is called marjariasana
The right way to do marjarasan
- When doing marjarasana, first sit on the yoga mat, then place your knees on the yoga mat and keep straight.
- While in this position you will notice that Vajrasana is in this posture.
- With your arms straight forward, lean down on the yoga mat
- Now slowly lift the back part (buttocks) by applying body weight on the wrist.
- When you lift the buttocks, both your thighs will be in a straight line and a 90-degree angle will be formed between your knees.
- While in this sitting position, your chest will be parallel to the ground and your body will look like a cat.
- Now take a deep breath. When taking a deep breath, lift the chin and move the head backward. Pull the navel downwards and the spine upwards.
- Wait a while in this sitting position.
- Breathing should be slow.
- Slowly return to normal.
- Do this action 5-6 times or as much as your body can.
- At first, it may be difficult to do this asana but with regular practice, it is easily possible.
Tip – According to yoga practitioners, when you do this activity slowly and gracefully, you will see a more beneficial effect on the body.
marjariasana in marathi (मार्जारासन)
Benefits of doing Marjarasan
- Strengthens the shoulders and wrists.
- Improves digestion.
- Stress on the spine and spinal cord eliminate many back problems.
- Improves blood circulation.
- The body stays healthy and the mind stays calm and happy.
Care to be taken while doing Marjarasana
- If there is any problem in the back, neck, or spine, do not do margarine.
- When sitting, do not bend the corners of the hand, pay attention to it
If you are looking for a way to increase your fitness, you may want to consider doing margarine. This can be an effective and safe way to build strength and endurance while improving flexibility when done properly. The next time you are in class, look at this seat and ask your instructor if you can try.
Before practicing any asana, it is necessary to know its proper method, otherwise you will not get the full benefit of the asana.