Vakrasana is a sitting type of seat. Doing Vakrasana helps in overcoming many physical problems.
The vakrasana yoga pose is one of the most intense and challenging poses you can do in yoga practice. It requires strength, flexibility, and balance. If you’re looking for a challenge, this is the perfect pose for you! In this blog post, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to do the vakrasana yoga pose.
Table of Contents
What is Vakrasana?
Vakra means “bend”, the shape of the body while doing Vakrasana is curved or the body is twisted by the spine with the help of this asana so it is called Vakrasana.
The word Vakra is from Sanskrit. Vakrasana is very easy to do, and anyone of any age can do this asana.
Method of doing Vakrasana
- When doing Vakrasana, first sit on the ground with legs straight.
- Bend the right leg at the knee and place the foot on the opposite side near the knee of the left foot, and keep the right knee straight.
- Keep the right hand 6-9 inches behind the back and keep it straight at the corners.
- Then place the left hand over the right foot.
- Only if the hand is bent down, do not lean on it, otherwise it should be placed on the right knee and the neck should be turned backward on the right side.
- Wait about 1-3 minutes in this sitting position.
- Then straighten the neck, remove the left arm, straighten the right leg, and return to normal.
- Do the same back seat on the left side.
Benefits of Vakrasana
♦ Doing Vakrasana cures neck pain.
♦ The body stays healthy.
♦ Doing Vakrasana helps in reducing diseases like Kidney and Kidney.
♦ Doing Vakrasana cures ruby problems.
Vakrasana information in Marathi (vakrasana information in Marathi) Here are some things you should take care of so that you do not have the wrong effect while doing asanas on your body.
Care to be taken while doing Vakrasana
Those with stomach and back problems should consult an instructor.
When sitting, try to keep your left hand on the ground as much as possible, do not put too much pressure.
If you are looking for a way to increase your fitness, you can consider doing Vakrasana. This can be an effective and safe way to build strength and endurance while improving flexibility when done properly. The next time you are in class, look at this seat and ask your instructor if you can try.
Before practicing any asana, it is necessary to know its proper method, otherwise you will not get the full benefit of the asana.