Meftal-Spas Tablet is a prescription medicine that helps to relieve some symptoms of menstrual (period-related) pain and cramps.
Using this drug relieves stomach and intestinal spasms and reduces abdominal pain.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of Meftal Spas
Dicyclomine (10mg) + Mefenamic Acid (250mg)
Dosage of Meftal Spas
It is recommended that Meftal-Spas Tablets be taken with food.This will prevent you from experiencing stomach upset.
Your dose and duration will depend on how well it helps your symptoms and what you use it for.
Keep it regularly in your system and do not stop using it until your doctor says so.
Side Effects Of Meftal Spas
- Some common side effects include dizziness, dry mouth, blurred vision, nausea, and sleepiness.
- If you experience any of these side effects that do not go away or get worse, you should tell your doctor.
- There may be ways to prevent or reduce the side effects that your doctor can suggest.
- It is generally recommended that you use the smallest amount necessary to control your symptoms.
Tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems or if you are taking any other medicines before taking this medicine. Consult your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Uses Of Meftal Spas Tablet
- Pain associated with menstruation and its treatment
- Treatment for cramps in the stomach
How to use Meftal Spas Tablet?
How It Works
price of Meftal spas tablet
46 MRP for 10 tablets