Table of Contents
What is Vajrasana?
When Vajrasana is divided, Vajra and Asana are divided into two parts. While doing Vajrasana, the grip of your feet is as tight as Vajra, hence it is known as Vajrasana.
Vajra is the main weapon of Indra.
Vajra is strong and powerful. Vajrasana is the only seat we can do after a meal. Vajrasana is the simplest and most effective of all the seats, we can do it at any age.
Method of doing Vajrasana
Steps of Doing Vajrasana
- First spread both legs and sit down and place the hands on the side of the buttocks.
- Leaning the body on the left side, load the body on the left hand, hold the paw of the right foot, bend the foot at the knee and dry the paw in such a way that it reaches the sky.
- The same action should be done by bending the body to the right side, placing the weight of the body on the left hand, holding the paw of the left foot, and turning the foot towards the knee so that the paw comes towards the sky.
- In this position, place the heel on the outside and the toes on the inside, and the buttocks between the heels.
- The knees should be aligned and the palms of the hands should be placed on the knees or in a salutation position.
- Keep the spine straight.
- Breathe in with the stomach slightly inhaled.
- Initially do this asana for a few seconds. With regular practice, you can do this asana for 1-3 minutes or longer.
- When returning to the supine position, lift the body weight sideways, bend the body to the right, straighten the left leg, and then straighten the right leg.
Benefits of Vajrasana
♦ Many of the disorders caused by gas are cured by Vajrasana.
♦ Regular practice of Vajrasana increases the amount of digestive tract produced in the stomach, thus increasing the efficiency of the stomach and helping indigestion.
♦ Doing Vajrasana improves the health of legs, genitals, and knees and makes them strong.
Care to be taken while doing Vajrasana
- Those who are unable to sit up straight with their legs bent at the knees should stand on their knees and bend their toes in and out of the heel. So that you are going to suffer.
- Vajrasana should be done as long as possible for the body and not too much stress.
- At first, this seat is a bit of a hassle, but if you practice it regularly, you will get it easily.
If you are looking for a way to increase your fitness, you may want to consider doing Vajrasana. When Vajrasana is done properly, it can be an effective and safe way to build strength and endurance while improving flexibility. The next time you are in class, look at this seat and ask your instructor if you can try.
this is all about the benefits of vajrasana.