Omicron is one of the mutated versions of coronavirus. the first omicron variant is found in South Africa in Botswana, there are many variants of omicron as well. According to WHO the variant B.1.1.529 is the main concern.
Extremely dangerous variants of the Corona. This variant is even more dangerous than the Delta.
Delta (B 1.617.9) 9 mutations
Corona is followed by alpha, beta, gamma.
The delta was very dangerous in it but now the omicron variant of the more dangerous corona has come to the fore.
Omicron (B 1.1.529) More than 50 mutations.
The variant has arrived in South Africa and is spreading around the world, creating an atmosphere of concern around the world.
There is yet to know more info related to the omicron virus
Let’s find out Some Basic questions related to Omicron Virus
How Deadly is Omicron Virus?
As we know it a very new and we are not completely able to know the deadly results of the omicron virus. as time goes we will know the effects of this virus
How Omicron Virus is transmitted?
It is obvious that it transmits from person to person by air. But according to WHO it is not confirmed it transmit fast or any.
What are the Symptoms of Omnicros Virus?
The proper Symptoms are yet to Know
Countries were Found Omnicron
Most of them are Austria, Belgium, the UK, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, France, Spain.
A new wave of the corona, spread from betsnowa to South Africa, is expected to cause the third wave of the corona, given the growing number of cases of omicron.
What To Do?
- While it is not possible to predict whether a third wave will occur, we still need to adhere to the Covid protocol.
- Studying the first and second waves should boost your immune system.
- You need to make some changes in your lifestyle to strengthen your immune system.
- The mask should be used continuously.
- Given the current situation, it is very important for everyone to get vaccinated.