Vrukshasana is known in English as a tree pose. Vrukshasana is the name of the tree. Vrukshasana has a very important place in Yoga. It has been given the name Vrukshasana because its body position is like a graceful and stable tree while doing Vrukshasana.
We can get control over various emotions, stress, irritability, anger, and rage in our mind by doing tree sitting. Let’s learn about Vrukshasan
Table of Contents
The method of Vrukshasana
- When doing the first asana, stand in a cautious position and keep your hands down in a straight line.
- The right foot should be placed as high as possible on the inside of the thigh of the left foot.
- Hands should be kept straight upwards in the position of Namaskar with maximum tension.
- Keep your eyes open and focus on something, that is, keep your focus and keep your balance.
- You can do this position for 10-20 seconds, even longer if you practice regularly.
- While in this position, breathing should be continued slowly and regularly.
- To get back to normal, take a deep breath straighten your arms, and bring them back to normal.
- Then do the same with the other foot.
- It is very important to maintain body balance in the Vrukshasan.
Benefits of Vrukshasana
♦ Vrukshasana is practiced to maintain physical balance.
♦ Stretching the limbs increases the flexibility of the body.
♦ Vrukshasan is very beneficial for those suffering from sciatica and rheumatism.
♦ Leaning gives flexibility between the legs and knees so that there is no difficulty in movement or any work.
♦ Vrukshasana has many benefits for physical balance and mental stress. But it requires regular practice.
♦ It is very important to focus while doing Vrikshasana. With regular practice, Vrikshasana can be done very easily. This increases the concentration.
♦ Vrukshasan is very useful for children’s attention and concentration.
♦ While doing Vrukshasan, the mind is stable, so indirectly we are meditating, so the mind stays calm and concentration increases.
Things To Keep In Mind While Doing Vrukshasana
- It is best to do this in the morning, if not, during the day, but do not eat anything for three hours before sitting.
The abdomen should be clean while sitting.
- You can do this asana for a few days in the beginning, as it is very difficult to maintain balance while bending the tree in the beginning.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, hemiplegia, or constipation, do not do asanas or do asanas with the advice of an instructor.
The method of breathing
When doing tree work, take a deep breath while keeping your hands parallel to the ground, then breathe slowly.
Breathe deeply back to normal.
This is All About Benefits of Vrukshasana
मराठी मधे वाचण्यासाठी इथे Click करा